See local attractions and spectacular wildlife on this tour, ideal for small groups.
Sitka Scenic Tour – Private
- Private Tour
Amazing private small group tour!
On this unforgettable small group tour of up to 7 guests, you will discover Sitka the most beautiful destination on your entire cruise!
On your Sitka Shore Excursion you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime as your local guide shares with you a Sitka filled with amazing wildlife, incredible beauty and unbelievable images.
On your excursion of historic Sitka, Alaska, you’ll walk among the towering Totems at the Sitka National Historical Park, visit our resident Brown Bears who were rescued from certain death at the Fortress of the Bears. Also visit a beautiful fjord (Silver Bay) and discover the amazing and true stories of Alaska’s most historic city.
Let our local resident guide show you Sitka in our 7 passenger Nissan Armada SUV. With 22+ years experience you are in good hands on this amazing adventure.
Meeting Instructions: This tour starts at Harrigan Centennial Hall. (Downtown)
- Fortress of the Bears (Rescue Center)
- Sitka National Historical Park (Totem Park)
- Silver Bay (Scenic Fjord)
- Includes some moderate walking (40 yards at most)
- Food and water (Not Included)
- Children are welcome!
- Recommended Dress: We recommend dressing in layers with the top layer being waterproof. Sensible walking shoes that may get wet are also suggested.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Due to guest safety and comfort, passengers weighing more than 250 pounds (113 kilograms or 18 stone) be advised the average car seat is 18" wide.